Sunday, November 22, 2015

Laying low today...sort of.



Somehow or another I really messed up my back. My lower back is just killing me but four Advil have FINALLY helped so I'm able to do a little bit of embroidery today!  I making this little advent calendar for Mario and Carolena.  I'm hoping they'll enjoy taking the little characters off of the calendar and placing them into the barn or stable as Christmas gets nearer. And of course, on the 25th, the baby Jesus will be put on the calendar.

The calendar is obviously a WIP (work in progress) as the little characters need to be cut out etc etc.  Anyhoo, I am  really loving my new embroidery machine. 




In my LONGARM world.....

Recently a customer gave me a special quilt to LONGARM. She made it for her husband (a Vietnam vet) for Christmas.  I think I'll give her a call to see if she would like me to include a special embroidered label for her quilt as my gift to both of them. 
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
~PattyAnne


No comments:

Post a Comment